You can participate this workshop both in the studio and online, as it will also be livestreamed from the studio.
Let's cleanse and energize ourselves with a good detox! A workshop that makes you fit, slim, healthy, and shining!
Corine is offering Detox Yoga Workshops that provide you with an intense, transformative purification and revitalization of your whole body and mind. Because of popular demand (and great results; read "What participants say about the Detox Yoga Workshop" at the bottom of this page), here are the new Fall dates!
Dates: Sat 7 Oct, Sun 12 Nov & 10 Dec 2023
Time: 14.30 - 17.30hr (Sat 7 Oct), 10.15 - 13.15hr (Sun 12 Nov & 10 Dec)
Costs: € 55 (€ 50 if you attend all 4 workshops for your monthly detox!)
Location: YogaYatra Studio, Amsterdam-De Pijp
Watch a preview of Detox Yoga with Corine on Yoga Magazine's YogaTV! Click here to watch the 47 mins video.
“The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.” ~ B.K.S. Iyengar
About the Detox Yoga Workshop
In the Detox Yoga Workshop we focus on Physical Postures (Asanas) and Breathing Exercises (Pranayamas) which activate and purify the digestive system and urinary system of the body. We cleanse the inner organs like the stomach, intestines, liver, spleen, and kidneys. A guided Meditation session is added to purify the mind.
The benefits of Detox Yoga
- Improvement of the digestive system
- Excretory functions improve
- A more regular bowel movement (less constipation)
- Strength and stamina increase
- Energy level increases
- Weight normalizes and fat is reduced around the waist and belly
- Immunity and general health increase
- Skin improves
- Stress reduces
- An overall feeling of well-being!
The workshops are for ALL LEVELS yoga practitioners. For beginning and less advanced students we will demonstrate modified postures.
Please note: as in this workshop we will do a lot of twists and forward bends, we advise you to not attend this workshop when you are pregnant.
The workshops will be taught bi-lingual (Dutch / English).
For general guidance on how to prepare yourself for the workshop (what to wear, eating, what to bring etc.), click here. Most important:
- Make sure you attend the workshop on a fairly empty stomach. Give yourself ample digestion time after eating, at least 1.5 hours, and also eat something light.
- Bring your own mat if you have one (note if you haven’t got one, we will arrange one for you). A small bottle of water, a beach towel, and something warm like a light shawl/blanket/sweater (to keep you warm during meditation, breathing exercises and during final relaxation).
- Please follow our Studio Hygiene Protocol when you visit the studio.
Subscription & Payment
When you subscribe please let us know whether you would like to participate the workshop in the studio or online.
Cancellation policy: no refunds will be granted for cancellations or for failure to attend the workshop, regardless of reason.