YogaYatra offers on- and off-site, and also online, customized Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation workshops and trainings within the corporate world and at business schools. With Corine’s strong corporate background she is a specialist in making Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation accessible in a business environment, and as no other person she is aware of the physical and mental needs of people with highly demanding jobs.
Corine masters a holistic approach to Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation and she combines and builds programs around the Physical Postures and Breathing Exercises of Hatha Yoga, Mindfulness Meditation, and if so appreciated Yoga and Mindfulness philosophy, as a guide for a happier and more fulfilling personal and professional life.
Why Business Yoga
The corporate world realizes more and more that it is not only important to nourish and develop the mental qualities of its employees, but also the physical, emotional and even spiritual qualities of the individual, contributing to a person’s overall well-being and hence contributing to an overall better on- and off-the-job performance. Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation encompass this entire field of our existence, and contribute to:
- Improvement of stamina and resistance to illness
- Prevention and improvement of work-related illnesses like RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury), fatigue, overstrainedness, or burn-out
- Greater energy, and more vitality
- Better concentration and mental clarity
- Stress-management: stress reduction during the performance of challenging work activities
- Improvement of communication, listening, and overall interpersonal relationship skills
Check out our Business Yoga Programs. The programs can be held in our studio in Amsterdam, in-company (e.g. in a quiet conference- or meeting room), off-premise (special location e.g. during external team event), or online. Please contact Corine directly to discuss the options.